ACB enables the user to export a bank payroll file that can be imported into your company banking to pay your employees’ salaries / wages directly. The nett pay amount will be exported; there is no option to export a ‘selected’ amount.
We currently cater for the following 4 ACB layouts in Payroll:
- FNB Online Enterprise
- ABSA Barclays.Net
- Nedbank (Netbank)
- Standard Bank Business Online
- ABSA Business Integrator Online
Employee Details – Payment Details
To include employees for the ACB run, you need to select the ACB type of payment on the Employee Details screen.
Click on Employee…Employee details and scroll down to the Payment Details section.
Use the drop down box I pay this employee by and select ACB. Once this option is selected, you need to supply the following information:
- Type of Account (compulsory field)
- Bank Name (compulsory field)
- Branch Code (compulsory field)
- Account Number (compulsory field)
- Account Holder Name
- Account Holder relationship
To set up ACB in Payroll, click here.
To export your ACB file, click here.