Accounting is a simple, easy-to-use system that manages your business cycle.
- Manage your package subscription efficiently from a central location.
- Use the Main Menu to easily navigate the Accounting system.
- Create one or more companies in which to work.
- Create your users and assign specific access permissions to them.
- Invite your Accountant to perform your journal and tax transactions, on your behalf.
- Update your company details at any time.
- Create items that you sell.
- Create suppliers so that you can purchase items.
- Create customers so that you can sell items.
- Process customer transactions. You can process quotes, invoices, and credit notes. If necessary, you can write-off bad customer debts.
- Create recurring invoices.
- Process supplier transactions. You can process purchase orders, supplier invoices, and returns to suppliers.
- Create bank accounts, so that you can pay suppliers and process receipts from customers, optionally with discounts, and allocate the receipts to invoices.
- Import bank statements.
- Create accounts for sundry payments and receipts. This would include items such as rent, telephone, stationery, bank charges, and so on. You will also use this to create your different asset and liability accounts.
- Record your company’s assets.
- Perform some advanced accounting tasks like processing journal entries and tax adjustments.
- Reconcile bank accounts to ensure they agree with your bank statements.
- Produce powerful and sophisticated reports, including a Profit and Loss Report and a Balance Sheet Report.
- Use the different Dashboards available to summarise your business’s performance.
- You can use the Dashboard’s unique To Do List functionality to assist you in managing your business more effectively.
- Use the drill down functionality on all the Dashboards to view specific transactions of customers, suppliers and much more.
- Use the Quick View functionality to quickly access master file record information while you are processing documents or transactions.
- Understand how Financial Statements are compiled.
- Set up Bank Feeds.
- Set up Budgets.
- Assisting you to get started with your Opening Balances.
You can use the above as a sequential guide to help you get up and running as quickly as possible.