Checking how your Business is Performing
The Dashboards in Sage One Accounting is the quickest and easiest way to get an overview of how your business is doing. Dashboard Widgets can be added or removed to display only the details most relevant to your business.
- The To Do List reminds you of who owes you money and whom you owe money to. By clicking on a line, you can drill down to a detailed breakdown of that line, and even further to the individual documents and transactions that make up the balance.
- The Banking widget summarises your bank account activity and gives you an option to review your transactions.
- See who your best customers are on the Customer Dashboard’s Top Customers by Sales view, or see which Customers you need to keep an eye on in the Top Customers by Outstanding Balance view.
- Want to see how sales are going? Have a look at the Sales History graph. Detailed information can be seen by clicking on a bar in the chart.
- The Banks and Credit Cards widget displays the dates of the last transactions that was automatically imported. You can also set up a bank account to receive Bank Feeds.
You don’t need to be an accountant to print financial reports. Simply open the Reports…Financial Statements screen to print either your Profit and Loss report or a Balance Sheet report. Next time your bank manager asks for these reports, you’ll have them on his desk in no time.
The Desktop Widget application allows you to view your business’s performance offline.
Tip: To ensure the accuracy and integrity of your reports, have them checked regularly by a financial professional.