Introducing Sage One Payroll
Sage One Payroll is a simple and secure online payroll solution for micro and small Australian businesses where it provides you more control over your payroll processing.
Not only can you pay your employees online, you can also process leave online, anywhere, anytime. Rest assured that your employees are paid in accordance with the minimum requirements of Australian Tax Office (ATO).
In Sage One Payroll, you can:
- Manage your account details efficiently from a central location.
- Use the Main Menu to easily navigate the Sage One Payroll system.
- Create one or more businesses in which to work.
- Update your business details at any time.
- Create your employees.
- Create Payroll Supplier records if you process on behalf of another business.
- Set up your payroll departments within the business.
- Create new and manage default pay components.
- Set up and link your employees to a superannuation fund.
- Process your employee pay run. You can process earnings, deductions, leave transactions as well as terminations.
- Submit important information such as: Tax File Number Declarations (TFN), Superannuation contributions as well as ABA files to external institutions.
- Produce powerful and sophisticated reports including, but not limited to, the following: a Payment Summary and a Summary Pay Run.
- Use the Dashboard available to assist you in managing your business more effectively.
- Seamlessly integrate your payroll with Sage One Accounting.
You can use the above as a sequential guide to help you get up and running as quickly as possible.