Employee Self Service
Employee Self Service (ESS) is a portal which provide your employees with access to their personal records and details.
Granting employees access to ESS will allow them to:
- Maintain their personal contact details
- Add emergency contacts
- Maintain their bank account details (can nominate multiple bank accounts and split the salary payments)
- Update their super fund details (can nominate multiple super accounts and split the contributions)
- View and download Pay Slips and Payment Summaries
- Enter timesheets (including ordinary timesheets, overtime and hours worked on weekends and public holidays)
- View leave balance and apply for leave
- Enter expenses for reimbursement
- View any documents made available to the employees
- Clock in and Clock out using the mobile app “WorkZone”
- Viewing your roster (only available in the Plus version of Sage Business Cloud Payroll)
- Adding unavailability
WorkZone app is available to download for FREE from any IOS and Android devices.
To download the user guide for Employee Self Service (WorkZone app), please click Employee Self Service
You may book in our Fundamental Payroll Training Webinar to have a live demo of how to process ESS request.