Quick Entry Rules
Accounting can automatically remember which account, customer or supplier to use based on the Payee you enter while processing your bank and credit card transactions.
If you enter a Payee that Accounting recognises, the system will automatically complete the type of transaction and account, customer or supplier selection for you.
To access this function, select Banking…Lists…Quick Entry Rules.
- Enter the payee you wish Accounting to map.
- Enter the description you would like to appear for that transaction.
- Select the type of account you wish to map the payee to.
- Select either the account, customer, supplier or Tax account from the Set the type to column.
- Select the Tax type from the Using the following Tax column.
Click on the save button to save all the details that Accounting needs to map.